Quote of the Day

I am not sarcastic. I'm intelligent beyond your comprehension

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Nights Out-Out of Your League

Last night went out with my girl and a friend, 
ready to paint the town red
(well in our town there are mainly only two main spots...lol)
Dress to impress.."black and yellow, black and yellow"
I was ready for some good times!
(we should of got pictures)


As we got to our first location, order drinks, and nabbed us a table...
...it began...
I had taken maybe 5 sips of my drink and we were hit on four times...in a row! It was like they were watching each other waiting for the next one to fall.
One guy didn't even give me a chance to say "no thanks", or ummm a single word...

Guy #3: "You ladies have a man?"
(I turned to see who was talking to us)
Me: "Umm..." 
(didnt even finish saying it, was doe and over in like 5 seconds)
Guy #3: "Ok"
(and walked off...lol)


Seriously, it is great to get the attention and feel wanted 
...however...
We weren't asking for it, weren't batting our eyes at anyone, and were not out to find someone
It was our girls night out to cut loose, have fun, and no drama.
(lol boy was I asking for too much)

Of all the ones who did try to talk to us, only one stood out...
...not the one trying to buy us "drinks"
...not the one trying to get a dance bc we "look like we can move"
...not the one calling us "sexy" or "your hot"
...not the one asking if "I had a man" 
(not one will I remember again to be honest)


The one who said I just wanted to say "hi, how was things"
That was it, nice conversation, friendly hug, and we went our ways...ran into him again on way out...it was a good meet and greet, again.


We had fun though and no real drama pointed to us directly...
the hitting on cont. a couple more times then they gave up or we were ignoring it better (not sure on that one...) 
It wasn't that I wouldn't talk to them...but if you cant come to respectfully why must I respect you and acknowledge your still there? 
 
Ran into some friends, 
had some dances, 
caught up one somethings, 
froze my ass off!
Night well spent! ;)

~My Medicine Mayhem~

No comments:

Post a Comment